Forest Hill Grants
Application Guidelines 2011
The Foundation of Graduates in Early Childhood Studies was established to provide funding for Services for, or otherwise benefit, those in distressed or necessitous circumstances in early
The Foundation distributes grants for two purposes, one of which is the Forest Hill objectives.
The Forest Hill objectives have an emphasis on projects for the well-being, education and care of young children ( from birth to eight years). The
majority of funds will be distributed to benefit young children resident in Victoria.
This includes contributing to the education, care and welfare of young children and creating and developing a body of informed and up to date
knowledge and opinion on early childhood development.
We make grants within Australia for:
- projects involving children from birth to eight years;
- innovative projects for young children which contribute to their education, care and well-being;
- provision of equipment and resources
- development and publication of innovative resources and educational materials;
- research in early childhood development.
We do not fund:
- projects involving children over eight years of age:
- building projects and maintenance;
- ongoing employment of staff;
- organisations operating for commercial gain
Receipt of applications:
- applications are to be forwarded to FOREST HILL GRANTS,
PO BOX 2297 FITZROY 3065
- applications close on 13th. May 2011;
- all applicants will be advised of the outcome in June;
- the Trustees would expect to be notified if applicants receive funding from an alternative source, for the same project.
- at the conclusion of the project, a report will be required from successful applicants specifying the use of the funds
- • the support of the Foundation must be acknowledged for all projects funded by the Foundation.
6 copies of applications must reach FOREST HILL GRANTS, PO BOX 2297, FITZROY, 3065, by 13th May, 2011.
PLEASE ENCLOSE A STAMPED SELF- ADDRESSED ENVELOPE to enable us to advise you of the outcome of your application.